Monday, September 12, 2011

Jots and Tittles

The phrase just makes me laugh. Sorry.

Girl's Night Out was somewhat a success. It involved cheesecake, so I was pretty happy with the outcome. To make up for the cheesecake, I went out for a jog with Hallie on Sunday. I pretended that I was a super in shape cross country runner. Thankfully, we didn't meet any of the real thing to bust my illusions.

But it was back to work today. Two language classes are no joke, but thus far it hasn't been that bad. Mondays are a short day, and I took advantage of that. (Read: I took a long nap.) I should be at the gym at the moment, but my weekend languor has spilled over into my Monday. Not that I haven't been productive (and somehow developed a bad, bad habit of double negatives). Just unmotivated. Lacking in vim and verve.

I'm procrastinating my energy. So, a domani.

No comments:

Post a Comment