Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ultra-Concentrated Joy

I need to be more like my dish soap, "Ultra-Concentrated Joy."So...Ultra-Concentrated Joy List!!!!!

1. The Writers Retreat is this weekend! I am so, so, so excited to join professors and students (many of them friends) on an adventure to northern Michigan to write, read, and play. I am really excited for this.
2. I have people to live with next year! My dear friend Hope and a friend of hers were looking for people to live with- and so were we girls of Beta 6. So Apartment Sunny-Fun-Time is a go! It's a weight off of my shoulders.
3. It's raining. For most people, this would be depressing. But I love the rain. I love the "stay at home with a hot drink and a good book" feel of those days. I love the way the rain feels on my hair, on my face. I love jumping in puddles with my daisy-decorated rain boots. I love it.
4. A seemingly insurmountable week was conquered.
5. Lent starts today. I am experimenting in controlling food and not allowing it to control me. So, for the next 40 days, no sweets- no cupcakes, ice cream, candy, cookies, donuts, etc. etc. It's not going to be easy, but it's going to be done.

Now it's time for some mac and cheese!
Love,
Momo

No comments:

Post a Comment