Tuesday, April 12, 2011

An Unintentional Cliffhanger

So, in my haste in writing my last post, I neglected to mention my hard drive. For those of you holding your breath, you may now exhale.

Last semester, my Mac died a sudden death. Because it was in the middle of midterms, I was understandably distressed. (Read: hysterical for nearly a week). What was more heart-breaking was my abrupt loss of pictures, including many from my semester abroad in York, England. However, thanks to the work of some IT help, they were returned to me.

On a tasty note, I made curry chicken pasties today. And they were delicious.

Though I was loathe to share any of my precious pasties, how can I resist that face?

Hopefully, my next post will include a picture of me without a nose splint, and the nose I asked for at the doctor's. I brought in a magazine clipping of Angelina Jolie to make sure they knew exactly what I wanted.

Just kidding. But the idea of bringing a magazine clipping to a doctor's office like you would do for a hair salon is bizarrely humorous to me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment